Jeremie is a French art director & photographer, he grew up in France but also Morocco, Ivory Coast and has been based in South East Asia for the last 10 years.
He worked in for a fashion website in Paris before moving to
a career in graphic design and advertising in SE Asia.
Jeremie started Film Noir Studio in 2012 and rapidly became one of the leading events and fashion photographers in Phnom Penh,
offering a wide range of high level services, from event coverage
to fashion, portraiture and advertising.
Jeremie started photography in 1991 and is a Bachelor of Arts
(Fine Arts School in Besancon, France). He was influenced at an early age by parents with a strong artistic sense.
Key words for his work aesthetic are elegance and versatility.
He likes nothing more than exploring new visual styles.
His work has been published in:
- CNN International Website
- National Museums of Liverpool (UK)
- Geo Magazine (Germany)
- Readers Digest (US)
- National Geographic Website
- Asian Geographic Passport (Singapore)
- TravelandLeisure.com (US)
- Huf Magazine (US)
- Transfert Magazine (Japan)
- Travel + Leisure MAY 2013
- Liberation (France)
- Phnom Penh Post
- Touchstone Magazine (Cambodia)
- Ladies Magazine (Cambodia)
- Les Hommes Magazine
- Discover Magazine (Cambodia)
- Asia Life (Cambodia)
- What's Up Phnom Penh